Thursday, June 3, 2010

deep breath

I have been busy busy busy... AND surrounded by words it seems :) 


I have had several orders and custom orders from various sources in the last couple of days. It's been crazy (but good!) 


I am also part of a contest on this blog ...  http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com/2010/06/lindas-top-5-etsy-shop-finds-vote-until.html ... so I would really appreciate it if you would go vote for me... It will only take a few seconds, you only have to comment :) Thank you so much! 


This weekend I am moving home... (only for 2 months) until I move more permanently to my new job in August. It's going to be a busy weekend... I'm working on a new blog post though! 


I received this quote today and it made me smile. It is so relevant to my life right now and what I am working on in my life:


"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the best, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." 
-Buddha




I'm thinking about writing it on my hand so that I can remember it when I get stressed out!

Have a HAPPY day! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this quote. What a terrific perspective. Forget about writing it on your hand, that washes off. I'm going to have to look into tattooing it so that I never forget ;O)

    ReplyDelete